HH now Downstream?

  • ptoddf
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 7, 2004
      I see HH is now being marketed under the Downstream name at Northern
      Mountain. Nothing about this on the HH website. Anyone know anything?
      Hope Tom's not selling his company and bailing to NZ permanently.

      http://www.northernmountain.com/

      Hey, lots of bargains on there. Better for actual gear than
      sierratradingpost, which seems to be mostly expensive sporty clothes
      and snowboarding stuff now. Check out the GoLite items.

      Best, Todd in Tarzana.
    • rosaleen43@aol.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 8, 2004
        Todd-

        I can't speak for the Hennessys on this one.  However, the page at Northern Mountain did say Hennessy Hammock  (name of model) Downstream.

        Cheers!

        Rosaleen