RE: [Hammock Camping] **MacCat Product Info**

  • firefly
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 5, 2004
      Brian, a tip from a PR pro (me) stop saying "waste". If I want the larger
      tarp, then the weight and space is not a "waste", its what the customer
      wants.
      Marsanne

      The MacCat Standard, is recommended for most who want a much
      better tarp than the stock fly that comes with many commercial
      hammocks, but dont want to waste weight or extra fabric. The MacCat
      Standard is the best general use MacCat, and will suit most
      hammockers needs nicely without excess. The length is 125" on the
      ridgeline and 42" at its widest point on each size, for a total
      width of 84".
    • robi
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 5, 2004
        so brian you are getting some good PR tips... like the stuff re: waste,
        makes sense

        what i woudl like to know is whether you have a web site or not?

        ok, maybe it has been announced here, if so sorry to be redundant...
        either way, shoot me an email with the url... either on or off list

        robi
        AKA Bean
        beanco@...