Photo Section

  • Karen Sousa
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 5, 2004
      Hi,

      Just a friendly reminder since we have so many new membersif you
      upload a picture to the photo pages, please delete the full sized
      view. For the most part, the group has been doing this, but there
      have been a few in the last couple of months I've cleaned up. If you
      have any questions, feel free to email Ed or myself offline or just
      send me an email letting me know you upload pictures and I will be
      happy to do it for you.

      Since we've been doing this, our photo section memory usage has
      dropped from 100% down to about 13% which means much more room for
      pictures!

      Karen