RE: [Hammock Camping] Digest Number 440

  • N. Fister
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 5, 2004
      Marsanne,
      I'd love to see some of the pictures too as I just mailed my money to Brian
      for my tarp. He is making it (I think) as I type this message. I'm getting
      the standard size for use with the HH and/or a bivy in bad weather. Can't
      wait to try it out, but pictures please!
      Thanx,
      Nancy
      nafister AT hotmail DOT com

      > Date: Thu, 04 Mar 2004 23:15:43 -0000
      > From: "Mirage" <mirage@...>
      >Subject: Re: McCaREALtest
      >
      >--- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, "firefly" <firefly@e...>
      >wrote:
      > > OK, gotcha beat <G> because I just got back from a CAMPGROUND, two
      >nights,
      > > with howling gusty winds and not as much rain as I had hoped, but
      >enough to
      > > test out MY MacCAT. Brian wanted me to take pics and I will send
      >them to him
      > > tomorrow, but I hereby certify that this is one awesome, quiet,
      >huge,
      > > rain-shedding tarp. THANKS BRIAN
      > > If anybody else wants pics,
      > > email me privately please and I will send to you same time I send
      >to Brian,
      > > tomorrow or over the weekend, after I finish unpacking. I am
      >basically
      > > finished with using that HH tarp, will keep it for an emergency
      >tarp or
      > > something. BRIAN YOU ROCK!
      > > Marsanne
      > >

      >I'd love to see the pics too, and could you remind me, what
      >dimension tarp did Brian make for you?
      >
      >Shane "Mirage"...

      Create a Job Alert on MSN Careers and enter for a chance to win $1000!
      http://msn.careerbuilder.com/promo/kaday.htm?siteid=CBMSN_1K&sc_extcmp=JS_JASweep_MSNHotm2