RE: [Hammock Camping] **MacCat Product Info**

  • firefly
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 4, 2004
      Heck, Brian, it's not THAT big! I love the fact, though, that I can do what
      I have always wanted to do with a tarp, considering how warm it is here lots
      of the year, which is hang it high and wide for ventilation, and still have
      protection from serious rain. The fact that there is no flapping noise is
      fantastic.
      Marsanne

      The MacCat Deluxe is for those who either want
      a really big tarp to sit out long rainstorms in, or want to fit an
      inhumane amount of gear\people underneath.