Hot Hammocks?

  • Ralph Oborn
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 4, 2004
      Whatever happened to the guys that were going to warm up their
      hammocks with candles and flames? Did they self immolate?

      Ralph
    • Dan
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 4, 2004
        <polecatpop@y...> wrote:
        > Whatever happened to the guys that were going to warm up their
        > hammocks with candles and flames? Did they self immolate?
        >
        > Ralph

        Tested it (wiping soot off my forehead <grin>) and found in my Clark
        it can be done for a minute or so to heat up quite nicely but decided
        it's way too dangerous. Simpler means such as a bottle of hot water
        for the feet and a hat on the head are much safer.