RE: [Hammock Camping] Re: March Issue of Hammock Camping News

    Message 1 of 8 , Mar 1 6:56 PM
      Yes, I'll be at the Rainbow Springs Campground a few days each week
      throughout Mar and April (don't know which days). I'll be helping at the
      new seasonal outfitter's store there. My hammocks and PeaPods will be on
      demo there the entire two months. Then our Hammock Hangers Campout will be
      there on Sat Mar 27th....Ed

      Message 2 of 8 , Mar 1 7:00 PM
        Thanks for the link Rick. Will certainly add it to my lists....Ed