Re: March Issue of Hammock Camping News

  • ghman777
    Message 1 of 8 , Mar 1, 2004
      > The March issue of Hammock Camping News has just been posted on
      > htpp://www.hammockcamping.com It's FREE for viewing or
      downloading!
      > This is the latest issue of the monthly Hammock Camping Newsletter
      > from Ed at Speer Hammocks. The feature article this month is our
      > upcoming Southeast Hammock Hangers Campout on March 27. Remember
      > this campout near Franklin, NC is open to everyone. Happy
      > hammocking...Ed

      Ed, I wont be able to make the campground in March but your
      newsletter mentioned you will be there in April too? Guess I missed
      when that month ya'll be there.
      Message 2 of 8 , Mar 1, 2004
        Hi Ed!

        Great issue, as always. (and on the first of the month!)
        I may be able to pull it off to get down for the camping trip. No
        promises. I wish I lived a little closer!

        For the references part of the newsletter, please consider a link to:
        http://www.imrisk.com/testhammock/testhammock.htm

        under building a hammock.

        I've been missing your posts! The business must be eating your time.

        Rick

        Message 3 of 8 , Mar 1, 2004
          Yes, I'll be at the Rainbow Springs Campground a few days each week
          throughout Mar and April (don't know which days). I'll be helping at the
          new seasonal outfitter's store there. My hammocks and PeaPods will be on
          demo there the entire two months. Then our Hammock Hangers Campout will be
          there on Sat Mar 27th....Ed

          Message 4 of 8 , Mar 1, 2004
            Thanks for the link Rick. Will certainly add it to my lists....Ed