RE: [Hammock Camping] March Issue of Hammock Camping News

    Message 1 of 8 , Mar 1, 2004
      Woops...that link should be: http://www.hammockcamping.com
      Thanks for catching it shane....Ed

    • ghman777
      Message 2 of 8 , Mar 1, 2004
        > The March issue of Hammock Camping News has just been posted on
        > htpp://www.hammockcamping.com It's FREE for viewing or
        downloading!
        > This is the latest issue of the monthly Hammock Camping Newsletter
        > from Ed at Speer Hammocks. The feature article this month is our
        > upcoming Southeast Hammock Hangers Campout on March 27. Remember
        > this campout near Franklin, NC is open to everyone. Happy
        > hammocking...Ed

        Ed, I wont be able to make the campground in March but your
        newsletter mentioned you will be there in April too? Guess I missed
        when that month ya'll be there.
        Message 3 of 8 , Mar 1, 2004
          Hi Ed!

          Great issue, as always. (and on the first of the month!)
          I may be able to pull it off to get down for the camping trip. No
          promises. I wish I lived a little closer!

          For the references part of the newsletter, please consider a link to:
          http://www.imrisk.com/testhammock/testhammock.htm

          under building a hammock.

          I've been missing your posts! The business must be eating your time.

          Rick

          Message 4 of 8 , Mar 1, 2004
            Yes, I'll be at the Rainbow Springs Campground a few days each week
            throughout Mar and April (don't know which days). I'll be helping at the
            new seasonal outfitter's store there. My hammocks and PeaPods will be on
            demo there the entire two months. Then our Hammock Hangers Campout will be
            there on Sat Mar 27th....Ed

            Message 5 of 8 , Mar 1, 2004
              Thanks for the link Rick. Will certainly add it to my lists....Ed