RE: [Hammock Camping] March Issue of Hammock Camping News

    Message 1 of 8 , Mar 1, 2004
      Message
      We'll be looking for you John.  That hike should be a good one--unfortunately I'll probably have to miss it. Maybe next time....Ed
      Message 2 of 8 , Mar 1, 2004
        Woops...that link should be: http://www.hammockcamping.com
        Thanks for catching it shane....Ed

      • ghman777
        Message 3 of 8 , Mar 1, 2004
          > The March issue of Hammock Camping News has just been posted on
          > htpp://www.hammockcamping.com It's FREE for viewing or
          downloading!
          > This is the latest issue of the monthly Hammock Camping Newsletter
          > from Ed at Speer Hammocks. The feature article this month is our
          > upcoming Southeast Hammock Hangers Campout on March 27. Remember
          > this campout near Franklin, NC is open to everyone. Happy
          > hammocking...Ed

          Ed, I wont be able to make the campground in March but your
          newsletter mentioned you will be there in April too? Guess I missed
          when that month ya'll be there.
          Message 4 of 8 , Mar 1, 2004
            Hi Ed!

            Great issue, as always. (and on the first of the month!)
            I may be able to pull it off to get down for the camping trip. No
            promises. I wish I lived a little closer!

            For the references part of the newsletter, please consider a link to:
            http://www.imrisk.com/testhammock/testhammock.htm

            under building a hammock.

            I've been missing your posts! The business must be eating your time.

            Rick

            Message 5 of 8 , Mar 1, 2004
              Yes, I'll be at the Rainbow Springs Campground a few days each week
              throughout Mar and April (don't know which days). I'll be helping at the
              new seasonal outfitter's store there. My hammocks and PeaPods will be on
              demo there the entire two months. Then our Hammock Hangers Campout will be
              there on Sat Mar 27th....Ed

              Message 6 of 8 , Mar 1, 2004
                Thanks for the link Rick. Will certainly add it to my lists....Ed