March Issue of Hammock Camping News

    Message 1 of 8 , Mar 1 1:48 PM
      The March issue of Hammock Camping News has just been posted on
      htpp://www.hammockcamping.com It's FREE for viewing or downloading!
      This is the latest issue of the monthly Hammock Camping Newsletter
      from Ed at Speer Hammocks. The feature article this month is our
      upcoming Southeast Hammock Hangers Campout on March 27. Remember
      this campout near Franklin, NC is open to everyone. Happy
      hammocking...Ed
    • John Kennedy
      Message 2 of 8 , Mar 1 2:03 PM
        I will be there. hope to see a lot of people show up should be a good time.  I am still planning my 2 day pre-event hike around the horseshoe if anyone is interested in going along.  Starting at the Standing Indian Campground backcountry parking lot, up the Kimsey Creek Trail to Deep Gap picking up the AT and around to Glassmine Gap on Saturday morning.  This is a fun stretch of trail with a little bit of everything from ridge hiking to scrambling up Albert Mtn.  Email for details!

        Thanks,
        John
        john@...

        Message 3 of 8 , Mar 1 2:27 PM
          Message
          We'll be looking for you John.  That hike should be a good one--unfortunately I'll probably have to miss it. Maybe next time....Ed

          Message 4 of 8 , Mar 1 2:36 PM
            Woops...that link should be: http://www.hammockcamping.com
            Thanks for catching it shane....Ed

          • ghman777
            Message 5 of 8 , Mar 1 5:16 PM
              > The March issue of Hammock Camping News has just been posted on
              > htpp://www.hammockcamping.com It's FREE for viewing or
              downloading!
              > This is the latest issue of the monthly Hammock Camping Newsletter
              > from Ed at Speer Hammocks. The feature article this month is our
              > upcoming Southeast Hammock Hangers Campout on March 27. Remember
              > this campout near Franklin, NC is open to everyone. Happy
              > hammocking...Ed

              Ed, I wont be able to make the campground in March but your
              newsletter mentioned you will be there in April too? Guess I missed
              when that month ya'll be there.
              Message 6 of 8 , Mar 1 6:33 PM
                Hi Ed!

                Great issue, as always. (and on the first of the month!)
                I may be able to pull it off to get down for the camping trip. No
                promises. I wish I lived a little closer!

                For the references part of the newsletter, please consider a link to:
                http://www.imrisk.com/testhammock/testhammock.htm

                under building a hammock.

                I've been missing your posts! The business must be eating your time.

                Rick

                Message 7 of 8 , Mar 1 6:56 PM
                  Yes, I'll be at the Rainbow Springs Campground a few days each week
                  throughout Mar and April (don't know which days). I'll be helping at the
                  new seasonal outfitter's store there. My hammocks and PeaPods will be on
                  demo there the entire two months. Then our Hammock Hangers Campout will be
                  there on Sat Mar 27th....Ed

                  Message 8 of 8 , Mar 1 7:00 PM
                    Thanks for the link Rick. Will certainly add it to my lists....Ed