Possible Underquilt Scam (Apology Response)

  • B D
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 27, 2004
      From the responses I received, it appears I was out of order in airing my grievances regarding my previous post. I apologize for any inconvenience in the reading of the post and the emotional undertones. I am sure Mr. Scott Thacher has an explanation for delays and I apologize to him specifically for any allegations of wrongdoing.  I was frustrated due the fact of my planning and expectations.  One of my pet peeves is arranging a contractual agreement with someone and fulfilling my obligation as expeditously as possible only to be delayed by the other. It is a personal character defect of mine. I apologize for jumping the gun and subjecting the group members to my venting and raving especially against a fellow member. I've learned a lesson not to do any transactions through the groups from this point on. Once again, I apologize to all including Mr. Scott Thacher (White Knight).  Good luck in your endeavors, Scott.bd

      Do you Yahoo!?

    • subypower
      Message 2 of 7 , Feb 27, 2004
        sorry for not answering any posts or emails i have been the the
        hospital sense monday after noon, with a sever virus going around the
        maryland area. it has been bad enough that several people have died
        in the area, mostly from dehidration at home. to give the systopms i
        had were sever diarea and vomitting with really screwed up blood
        chemistry, when i checked in on monady my blood pressure was 15
        points lower when standing than sitting and i recieved 2 liters of
        fluids by iv on monday night ( total of 4 liters by wednsday)and did
        not go to the bathroom ( peeing ) for 24 hours after that, i am
        better now but not fully recovered yet.

        but 3 quilts will be mailed tommarrow and the rest on monday, i will
        post pics here tommarrow so everybody can see what they look like

        i apologize for this but i was planning to mail the three out after
        work on monady but never made it home.

        btw if your area is having this virus and your are sick please go to
        the er, and wash your hands alot, because this outbreak is also
        causing norwalk virus cases in the local hospitals

        scott
      • Amy
        Message 3 of 7 , Mar 7, 2004
          On Saturday, February 28, 2004, at 12:30 AM, subypower wrote:

          > sorry for not answering any posts or emails i have been the the
          > hospital sense monday after noon, with a sever virus going around the
          > maryland area. it has been bad enough that several people have died
          > in the area, mostly from dehidration at home. to give the systopms i
          > had were sever diarea and vomitting with really screwed up blood
          > chemistry, when i checked in on monady my blood pressure was 15
          > points lower when standing than sitting and i recieved 2 liters of
          > fluids by iv on monday night ( total of 4 liters by wednsday)and did
          > not go to the bathroom ( peeing ) for 24 hours after that, i am
          > better now but not fully recovered yet.

          Hey, Scott.. how ya feeling?

          -amy