Re: [Hammock Camping] Above the ground...

  • Paul
    Message 1 of 14 , Feb 26, 2004
      Welcome home Rick.

      -Paul, USAF (ret) KC-135 Nav. I never got to sleep in
      one of those.

      http://antispam.yahoo.com/tools
    • robi
      Message 2 of 14 , Feb 26, 2004
        Hey that sleepingon the move reminds me of the second best place to sleep,
        hammock being the obvious first!

        A train!

        i took the train to china from budapest and back twice... four trips of a
        week each, fold down the birth, get in and the train rocks you to sleep..
        you get so used to it that in fact you cannot sleep the first night or two
        in your destination uless you rock the red a bit, some even made funny
        train noises at the hostel in beijing just to help themselves fall
        asleep...

        and as for cute, Omsk, has some migthy fine looking women! i much prefer
        them to national guard men, being a man myslef.

        robi