Hammock Camping Re: Methods of securing hammocks to trees

  • starnescr <starnescr@yahoo.com>
    Message 1 of 11 , Feb 6, 2003
      --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, "tcoug7 <tcoug7@a...>"
      <tcoug7@a...> wrote:
      > --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, "David Chinell"
      > <dchinell@m...> wrote:
      > > Tim:
      > >
      > > I think the Crazy Creek system deserves consideration too.
      >

      > Got a pic??

      I have a good pic of the buckle in my recent BGT report. It is the
      second pic down. Like David said, It is very simple. You may need
      to copy and paste the link to the address bar.

      http://www.backpackgeartest.org/reviews/Shelters/Hammocks/Crazy%
      20Creek%20Crib%20LEX%20%20-%202003/Coy%20Starnes/Crazy%20Crib%20LEX%
      202003%20initial%20report%20by%20Coy%20Starnes/

      Coy Boy
    • David Chinell
      Message 2 of 11 , Feb 7, 2003
        Coy Boy:

        That IS a good picture. Do you mind if I copy it for
        personal use? And if anybody ever finds a source of those
        buckles, PLEASE let me know. I've tried OWF and various
        Internet searches, but came up empty.

        Bear

        Message 3 of 11 , Feb 7, 2003
          David

          That pic is compresses. I'll send you the original 640 x 480
          after school. I dont have that image on this (my home desk)
          computer. My wife has the laptop where I stored the pic. My home
          computer will not transfer a pic from an email to desktop (for
          upload purposes). I had several reports with pics on the old BGT
          site which I could not include in my reports when the move was made
          to the new site for this reason.

          Coy Boy