my kids love them

  • robi dawson
    Message 1 of 11 , Feb 24 9:18 AM
      Rodney,

      I have 3 kids, they ,love sleeping in hammocks, unfortunately there is not
      enough room to hang them indoors, tables, dresses, clostest etc in the way
      and the room is not that big...

      i can hang one but then there is the eternal fight over who gets to use
      it...
      anybody, especially kids who try our out when we are camping ask for where
      to buy one...

      last summer at a camp out a friend's daughter used mine one night and
      refuesd to go back to here hug comfy air matress in her tent! i thought it
      was cute so i let her sleep in my hammock, of course i did not get much
      sleep the last two nights in that darn tent... ended up making her her own
      tent for her bday and she loves it... great for all that reading she has
      to do for homework...

      robi