RE: Hammock Camping Re: Does anyone have a decent pic of snakeskins in use w/ HH??

  • Ernest Engman
    Message 1 of 13 , Feb 6 3:08 PM
      Doh! Alabama education showing.

      Ernest Engman
      AKA SGT Rock
      sgtrock@...
      http://hikinghq.net

      -----Original Message-----
      From: Shane Steinkamp [mailto:shane@...]
      Sent: Thursday, February 06, 2003 9:49 AM
      To: hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: RE: Hammock Camping Re: Does anyone have a decent pic of
      snakeskins in use w/ HH??

      http://hikinghq.net/gear/hennessey_assym_hammock3.html

      > SGT Rock

      Great page Sarge. I just took a bunch of pictures this last weekend
      showing
      my preferred use of them. They really are great!

      BTW, in item #4, you have "Pull the sleeves back to revel the hammock,
      if
      you packed it right, only the fly will be exposed - keeping the hammock
      part
      dry." While I revel in my hammock, I think in this context you mean
      'reveal'.

      Shane

      Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to
      http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/