RE: [Hammock Camping] Re: WristRocketThingy

  • Bill Fornshell
    Message 1 of 20 , Feb 21 10:32 AM
      Thanks John, Now I think I remember that the low price
      of the slingshot was a big reason for using that for
      the rubber. Simple, easy to get and cheap. I should
      get a bunch of them and leave one in each AT shelter I
      come to. Maybe it would help reduce the mice
      population and feed the fresh meat starved hikers. I
      have been told mice taste like chicken, or was that
      possum tastes like chicken? Bill

      http://antispam.yahoo.com/tools