RE: [Hammock Camping] Edisto Beach State Park, SC

    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 18, 2004
      Ciyd, the Pacific Northwest coast is trully awesome! I kayaked 1,600 miles
      from Vancouver, BC to Glacier Bay in the Inside Passage and used my hammock
      numerous times--often, as you say, tied between driftwood logs! I even used
      some sea clifts as anchor points too. Would love to do it again, but seem
      to be stuck here in the SE for the time being, so someone else will have to
      organize a Hammock Hangers outting for that area--I'll be glad to help in
      any other way I can....Ed
      Moderator, Hammock Camping-L
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/hammockcamping