Re: [Hammock Camping] R - Value - Army Poncho Liner-POD material

  • Bror8588@AOL.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 15, 2004
      Thanks Bill,   Yes!  I got the information regarding Ponchos and Poncho Liners.  I am going to order the Heavyweight Poncho and a Poncho Liner for $29.00 each.  I will use them in several ways.  To keep warm in rain -- light or heavy -- and I will try to experiment using your suggestion regarding a bottom liner.

      I have a Clark Jungle Hammock so I won't have any problem with the bottom entry as might be encountered on a Hennessy Hammock.  It will be fun to see how it works.

      Jack