Re: [Hammock Camping] Re: Pad Insulation

  • tjarrell@cox.net
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 10, 2004
      Stacking is a REALLY good idea, since I have a long thin one and a
      regular one, and the Big Agnes bag has a sleeve. That might be the
      perfect solution, so I am taking them off the market until I get a
      chance to try them. My bag is supposed to be arriving tomorrow, but
      I am 250 miles away. My Dad has been in very bad health for a couple
      of years and passed away yesterday. He was actually an invalid, and
      he lived a long and, until the last few years, mostly very healthy
      life. He is the one who took me camping for the first time, and gave
      me my love of adventure. I am sure he will be watching over me from
      now on.
      Marsanne

      when I'm