Re: new thought on warmth ( maybe )

  • Ralph Oborn
    Message 1 of 8 , Feb 6, 2004
      OOOK I'll wait for you guys to test it out before I try it. Your
      candle lanterns must be a lot more stable than mine. What type?

      Ralph

      --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, "subypower" <a9144me@a...>
      wrote:
      > well that is the reason for a candle lantern, they cant leak wax.
      > also they are sheilded from the wind and the flame cant excape to
      > light anything on fire by design. they do get hot enough to melt
      > nylon, but that is why 2 loops 6 inches in dia would prevent the
      bag
      > from hitting the lantern, even if you tried.
      >
      > white knight
    • subypower
      Message 2 of 8 , Feb 6, 2004
        mine is a standard candle lantern i will email you a pic and you
        would have to hang it from a line on the top layer of the hammock