Re: [Hammock Camping]

  • Bill Fornshell
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 5, 2004
      Hi, I would say that if new members or any member
      took a little time to read some of the back messages
      they would answer most of there own questions. But I
      guess doing something on ones own is old fashion. Bill

      www.theplacewithnoname.com/hiking/sections/gear/shelter/hthh.htm

      www.theplacewithnoname.com/hiking/sections/gear/shelter/whyhammock.htm

      > You will also want to subscribe to the
      > hammockcamping newsletter:
      >
      > www.hammockcamping.com
      >
      > Risk? Ray? Everybody? Add 'em on...
      >
      > Shane (not Mirage)

      http://taxes.yahoo.com/filing.html
    • Shane
      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 5, 2004
        > Hi, I would say that if new members or any member
        > took a little time to read some of the back messages
        > they would answer most of there own questions. But I
        > guess doing something on ones own is old fashion. Bill

        Well, I was thinking about putting together a link resource for the newbies,
        but there already is one...

        http://www.hammockcamping.com/Links/Links.htm

        Shane
        Message 3 of 6 , Feb 5, 2004
          Thanks Shane...Ed
          Moderator, Hammock Camping-L http://groups.yahoo.com/group/hammockcamping

          Message 4 of 6 , Feb 5, 2004
            No, thank YOU.

            Shane

            > Thanks Shane...Ed
            > Moderator, Hammock Camping-L http://groups.yahoo.com/group/hammockcamping
          • Kickass Quilts
            Message 5 of 6 , Jan 20, 2006
              I think one of Barbi-Elizabeth's problems meeting women might be that his name is kind of on the feminine side.

              Patrick McKenna
              Kickass Quilts
              "Keeping you warm underneath"
              On the web at: