Re: [Hammock Camping] Question for Shane (not Mirage)

  • Shane
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 5, 2004
      > Do you have any pix of your hammock setup with the 10 x 12 tarp? It
      > sounds like you could throw a party under there!

      Oh, definitely!

      I thought I had some good shots, but I only found two. I have uploaded them
      to the Photos section under Shane.

      http://tinyurl.com/ys57b

      The first shows the 10x12 on a canted diagonal. I like this setup, but in
      high winds, it's hard to keep it tight.

      The second shows my 'usual' setup for wet and windy weather with the big
      tarp. You can't see it, but the hammock IS under there.

      Shane