RE: [Hammock Camping] Re: ReplacingHH Tarp **Custom tarp orders**

  • Brian MacMillin
    Message 1 of 43 , Feb 5, 2004
      No, each side is 42" long, so the tarp is 10.5'x 7'. The hexagon shape
      combined with the catenary curves makes for a very efficient use of
      material and allows for a very taught pitch.

      Best Regards,
      Brian MacMillin
      OutdoorEquipmentSupplier
      oes@...

      Message 43 of 43 , Feb 5, 2004
        Oh, gotcha. That makes way more sense, thanks for clearing that up.