[Hammock Camping] Re: ReplacingHH Tarp **Custom tarp orders**

  • chcoa
    Message 1 of 43 , Feb 4, 2004
      So you are saying it usually 42" x 130" which is basically a
      3.5'x10.5'? How does the 3.5' part work? That doens't seem like
      much coverage at all.

      Jamie in AZ

      --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, "Brian MacMillin" <oes@h...>
      wrote:
      > Thank you for your kind words!! I really am motivated to have money
      > going into college.
      >
      > The material is of course silnylon, and I use silnylon which is of a
      > "stealth grey" color, which blends into the surroundings.
      >
      > The width is whatever you want it to be, but most people have asked
      for
      > 42", which is a good tradeoff between weight, hammock protection,
      and
      > space underneath the hammock. With a 42" fly, there is some space
      > underneath, but not enough to have someone sleep underneath.
      >
      > Best Regards,
      > Brian MacMillin
      > OutdoorEquipmentSupplier
      > oes@h...
    • chcoa
      Message 43 of 43 , Feb 5, 2004
        Oh, gotcha. That makes way more sense, thanks for clearing that up.