RE: [Hammock Camping] Re: ReplacingHH Tarp **Custom tarp orders**

  • Brian MacMillin
    Message 1 of 43 , Feb 2, 2004

      Correct, yours will be wider than the 42”. I am thinking somewhere along the lines of 50”-52”, but need to do some more scaled models to be sure. I make models that are 1\10th the size and use them to compare different sizes to each other. I have even modeled a hammock to help illustrate how much protection the ends of the hammock get with varying degrees of hexagon shaped sides.

      Best Regards,

      Brian MacMillin

      OutdoorEquipmentSupplier

      oes@...

      Message 43 of 43 , Feb 5, 2004
        Oh, gotcha. That makes way more sense, thanks for clearing that up.

        Jamie in AZ

        --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, "Brian MacMillin" <oes@h...>