RE: [Hammock Camping] Two copies of email messages

  • firefly
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 2, 2004

      Just delete the dang things and stop worrying about it. That would be my solution. <G>

      Marsanne

      Several folks on the list have contacted me looking for help--they
      receive two copies of every email message from the list.
      Unfortunately, I don't have an answer.  Actually, I generally get
      duplicate email messages myself from all sources, not just the list.
      Does anyone know how to fix this problem?  ...Ed

      ยท         .