Two copies of email messages

    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 2, 2004
      Several folks on the list have contacted me looking for help--they
      receive two copies of every email message from the list.
      Unfortunately, I don't have an answer. Actually, I generally get
      duplicate email messages myself from all sources, not just the list.
      Does anyone know how to fix this problem? ...Ed
    • firefly