New pad from B.A.

  • jlevans7
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 2, 2004
      http://www.bigagnes.com/str-rempads-aci.shtml
      The above link is to a new air pad by B.A. filled with primaloft---72
      inch long mummy weighs 20oz. however is only 20 inches wide. I have
      contacted the company to see if there is any possiblity of making
      this pad in a wider, mummy version for use in hammocks. Even with the
      narrow width, this is a very interesting product. AT 20oz, it is
      light and provides versatility in that it can be used to sleep in a
      shelter or on the ground. It is also rated to 15 degrees F. so during
      spring thru fall, a quilt would suffice, saving even more weight. I
      really enjoy sleeping in my H.H. and beleive this would be a good
      solution (light weight and versitle) at a good price--$65.
      Repeat
      Just for Today