RE: [Hammock Camping] Re: ReplacingHH Tarp **Custom tarp orders**

  • Brian MacMillin
    Message 1 of 43 , Feb 2, 2004
      Thank you for your kind words!! I really am motivated to have money
      going into college.

      The material is of course silnylon, and I use silnylon which is of a
      "stealth grey" color, which blends into the surroundings.

      The width is whatever you want it to be, but most people have asked for
      42", which is a good tradeoff between weight, hammock protection, and
      space underneath the hammock. With a 42" fly, there is some space
      underneath, but not enough to have someone sleep underneath.

      Best Regards,
      Brian MacMillin
      OutdoorEquipmentSupplier
      oes@...

      Message 43 of 43 , Feb 5, 2004
        Oh, gotcha. That makes way more sense, thanks for clearing that up.

        Jamie in AZ

        --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, "Brian MacMillin" <oes@h...>