RE: [Hammock Camping] Re: February 2004 Issue of Hammock Camping News

    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 1, 2004
      Hi Coy, glad you liked the February newsletter. In March and April, I'll be
      working for the Neel's Gap outfitter--Winton Porter, Mountain Crossings at
      Walasi-yi. He's seting up a new seasonal store for AT hikers at the Rainbow
      Springs Campground near Wallace Gap on the AT west of Franklin, NC. I'll be
      doing hammock and PeaPod demos, even have hammocks set up for overnight
      trials! Would love for you to visit anytime. In addition, I'll be doing
      the next Hammock Hangers Campout there some weekend in Mar or Apr (dates not
      set yet)-so maybe you can make that as well.

      Yes the new down PeaPods are the same design as the synthetic ones, so they
      can also be used as a camp robe....Ed
      Moderator, Hammock Camping-L
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/hammockcamping