Re: February 2004 Issue of Hammock Camping News

  • Coy
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 1, 2004
      Thanks Ed, enjoyed the newsletter. Good tips on the hunting season
      safty and fire damage as well. The down peapod sure sounds like a
      winner!

      Which outfitter was you going to be working at this summer. In case
      I happen to be in the right area. I want to see the down peapod. I
      guess it can be used as a robe as well?

      Coy Boy

      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 1, 2004
        Hi Coy, glad you liked the February newsletter. In March and April, I'll be
        working for the Neel's Gap outfitter--Winton Porter, Mountain Crossings at
        Walasi-yi. He's seting up a new seasonal store for AT hikers at the Rainbow
        Springs Campground near Wallace Gap on the AT west of Franklin, NC. I'll be
        doing hammock and PeaPod demos, even have hammocks set up for overnight
        trials! Would love for you to visit anytime. In addition, I'll be doing
        the next Hammock Hangers Campout there some weekend in Mar or Apr (dates not
        set yet)-so maybe you can make that as well.

        Yes the new down PeaPods are the same design as the synthetic ones, so they
        can also be used as a camp robe....Ed
        Moderator, Hammock Camping-L
        http://groups.yahoo.com/group/hammockcamping