February 2004 Issue of Hammock Camping News

    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 31, 2004
      The February issue of Hammock Camping News has just been published!
      Feature article this month is "Hammock Hangers Laugh at the Cold--
      Down PeaPods and Top Blankets are Here!" See the FREE e-zine at:
      http://www.hammockcamping.com/Newsletters/2004/Feb2004.htm

      Subscribers to the Hammock Camping News-L will get their copy via
      email this am.

      Happy hammocking....Ed
    • Coy
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 1, 2004
        Thanks Ed, enjoyed the newsletter. Good tips on the hunting season
        safty and fire damage as well. The down peapod sure sounds like a
        winner!

        Which outfitter was you going to be working at this summer. In case
        I happen to be in the right area. I want to see the down peapod. I
        guess it can be used as a robe as well?

        Coy Boy

        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 1, 2004
          Hi Coy, glad you liked the February newsletter. In March and April, I'll be
          working for the Neel's Gap outfitter--Winton Porter, Mountain Crossings at
          Walasi-yi. He's seting up a new seasonal store for AT hikers at the Rainbow
          Springs Campground near Wallace Gap on the AT west of Franklin, NC. I'll be
          doing hammock and PeaPod demos, even have hammocks set up for overnight
          trials! Would love for you to visit anytime. In addition, I'll be doing
          the next Hammock Hangers Campout there some weekend in Mar or Apr (dates not
          set yet)-so maybe you can make that as well.

          Yes the new down PeaPods are the same design as the synthetic ones, so they
          can also be used as a camp robe....Ed
          Moderator, Hammock Camping-L
          http://groups.yahoo.com/group/hammockcamping