Brians hex tarp

  • simva4040
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 30, 2004
      Am I the first here to order a tarp from your Brian? If so I will
      post back on the transaction/product when it arrives. I have been
      using the Cave2 instead of the OEM tarp that HH supplies so this tarp
      might be a lighter replacement that still gives more room underneath.
      We'll see.
      MedicineMan
    • Brian MacMillin
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 30, 2004
        No, you are tarp #8. Thank you for offering to post, I would really like
        that.

        Best Regards,
        Brian MacMillin
        OutdoorEquipmentSupplier
        oes@...

        Am I the first here to order a tarp from your Brian? If so I will
        post back on the transaction/product when it arrives. I have been
        using the Cave2 instead of the OEM tarp that HH supplies so this tarp
        might be a lighter replacement that still gives more room underneath.
        We'll see.
        MedicineMan

        Yahoo! Groups Links

        To visit your group on the web, go to: