Re: [Hammock Camping] Re: ReplacingHHTarp

  • Kim Muller
    Message 1 of 43 , Jan 29, 2004
      Marsanne,

      When I used my 8 X 10 tarp, I had about 5-6 inches not covered.......but had my HH tarp underneath so it really didn't matter. I do have the Backpacker A-Sym.

      Kim
    • chcoa
      Message 43 of 43 , Feb 5, 2004
        Oh, gotcha. That makes way more sense, thanks for clearing that up.

        Jamie in AZ

        --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, "Brian MacMillin" <oes@h...>