ReplacingHHTarp

  • canoetrip_2000
    Message 1 of 43 , Jan 27, 2004
      I have to replace that tiny tarp that came with the HH. I am going
      to hang mine the way Ed does, on a separate ridgeline above the
      hammock. I did this over New Year's and loved it! Should I get an 8
      by 10 or a 10 by 12?
      Marsanne
    • chcoa
      Message 43 of 43 , Feb 5, 2004
        Oh, gotcha. That makes way more sense, thanks for clearing that up.

        Jamie in AZ

        --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, "Brian MacMillin" <oes@h...>