HH double bottom

  • chcoa
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 24, 2004
      It seems to me that one of the big draw backs to any of our hammocks,
      especially the HH, is using a pad. Has anyone contacted Tom Hennesy
      to see if he would add a pad compartment (kind like Rick's double
      bottom hammock idea) to an HH on request?

      This pad compartment could be closed at the head end and open at the
      foot so you can still get in. The pad could then be inserted with
      ease and if it over laped the opening the user could just let it
      drape down until entry and then use tie outs on the corners or middle
      to pull it up like the GI idea.

      Jamie in AZ