Down PeaPod SALE

  • Coy
    Message 1 of 9 , Jan 22, 2004
      Ed i just read on BPL that your down peapod is selling for $79. Put
      me down for a dozen. When you come to your senses itl be to late
      and ill make a nice profit and keep a few for myself.

      Coy Boy

      PS i copied the info from your site and posted it. Hope that was OK
      Message 2 of 9 , Jan 23, 2004
        WOW! Coy, sometimes I wonder if I've really lost my mind, but that takes the
        cake! As you know the down Top Blankets are $79, but the PeaPods are a bit
        more. Thanks for setting the record straight. Wonder how many orders I'll
        get today? LOL ...Ed

        Moderator, Hammock Camping-L
        http://groups.yahoo.com/group/hammockcamping

      • Risk
        Message 3 of 9 , Jan 23, 2004
          > Ed i just read on BPL that your down peapod is selling for $79. Put
          > me down for a dozen. When you come to your senses itl be to late
          > and ill make a nice profit and keep a few for myself.
          >
          > Coy Boy
          >
          > PS i copied the info from your site and posted it. Hope that was OK

          Coy,

          Read the message again. The down TOP BLANKET is $79, its normal
          price. The top blanket is not the peapod.

          Ed has not posted in several days. This is just to forstall the rumor
          if he does not get to it for a bit. If I am wrong, I am sure Ed will
          correct me. I do not believe Ed can sell the peapod for anything
          approaching this price without losing his shirt.

          Rick
        • Risk
          Message 4 of 9 , Jan 23, 2004
            Ah, Ed you beat me by one minute.

            Message 5 of 9 , Jan 23, 2004
              Rick, don't know about you, but this IS early for me--just a fluke I guess.
              Anyway, we are very busy making the new down gear, which is good news
              indeed! The first ones actually went to Sweden and England! Now folks in
              the US are getting in on the action--seems there's a lot of cold hammock
              sleepers out there! At least until they get one of our down PeaPods...Ed

              Moderator, Hammock Camping-L
              http://groups.yahoo.com/group/hammockcamping

            • Coy
              Message 6 of 9 , Jan 23, 2004
                Yep i goofed big time, just apoligies to Tom on BPL. Thanks for
                catching it Rick.

                PS Ed maybe you will get some extra site traffic from my mistake,
                hopefully some sales to boot. I'll probably buy a down peapod or
                make my own eventually. Seems to me it is the best solution for
                warmth without bulk in a hammock.

                --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, "Risk" <ra1@i...> wrote:
                > > Ed i just read on BPL that your down peapod is selling for $79.
                Put
                > > me down for a dozen. When you come to your senses itl be to
                late
                > > and ill make a nice profit and keep a few for myself.
                > >
                > > Coy Boy
                > >
                > > PS i copied the info from your site and posted it. Hope that was
                OK

                > Coy,
                >
                > Read the message again. The down TOP BLANKET is $79, its normal
                > price. The top blanket is not the peapod.
                >
                > Ed has not posted in several days. This is just to forstall the
                rumor
                > if he does not get to it for a bit. If I am wrong, I am sure Ed
                will
                > correct me. I do not believe Ed can sell the peapod for anything
                > approaching this price without losing his shirt.
                >
                > Rick
              • Tripp Clark
                Message 7 of 9 , Jan 23, 2004
                  Yep, I just ordered another hammock and a down Peapod from Ed this
                  week. I can hardly wait to get it and try it out!! Of course, mine
                  also was a bit more than $79! :-)

                  My wife is a bit perplexed as to why I really need three hammocks.
                  In the past year, I already have purchased a HH Expedition ASYM and
                  a HH Ultralite Backpacker . . . and I can justify to myself a need
                  for all three!! It is like a disease. Don't even ask how many
                  tents that I have.

                  Tripp

                  Message 8 of 9 , Jan 23, 2004
                    Tripp

                    I would love to hear how the down peapod works for you. I know Ed
                    had good success on his last winter trip. Just the same the more
                    info on its use the better informed we will all be.

                    Coy Boy
                    PS your sick, only cure is more gear or 6 ft under :'}

                    --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, "Tripp Clark"
                    <trippclark@m...> wrote:
                    > Yep, I just ordered another hammock and a down Peapod from Ed this
                    > week. I can hardly wait to get it and try it out!! Of course,
                    mine
                    > also was a bit more than $79! :-)
                    >
                    > My wife is a bit perplexed as to why I really need three
                    hammocks.
                    > In the past year, I already have purchased a HH Expedition ASYM
                    and
                    > a HH Ultralite Backpacker . . . and I can justify to myself a need
                    > for all three!! It is like a disease. Don't even ask how many
                    > tents that I have.
                    >
                    > Tripp
                    >

                    > --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, "Ed Speer" <info@s...>
                    wrote:
                    > > WOW! Coy, sometimes I wonder if I've really lost my mind, but
                    that
                    > takes the
                    > > cake! As you know the down Top Blankets are $79, but the
                    PeaPods
                    > are a bit
                    > > more. Thanks for setting the record straight. Wonder how many
                    > orders I'll
                    > > get today? LOL ...Ed
                    > >
                    > > Moderator, Hammock Camping-L
                    > > http://groups.yahoo.com/group/hammockcamping

                  • Tripp Clark
                    Message 9 of 9 , Jan 23, 2004
                      Coy,

                      I'll give the list a report when I get to try them out.
                      Unfortunately it may be March before I get an opportunity to try it
                      out overnight. I am hoping for sooner, and trying to squeeze a trip
                      in for February, but the calendar is conspiring against me! DARN!!!!

                      Tripp