Re: [Hammock Camping] Hammocks in your home

  • J Cornelius
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 22, 2004
      My room that has the hammock hanging is a small bedroom where the hammock fits wall to wall - and what I have is a shelf bracket that I have modified that has 4 long screws screwed into the wall stud.  I have hung my hammock from that.  I weigh 160 lbs and have had absolutely no problems with it pulling from the wall.  Also, my 3 year old grandson has pile drived into me and sprung from one end of the hammock to another without any detrimental results to the connection to the wall.

      Jodi

      Abnormality is THE normality at this locality!