Re: Pardon my ignorance

  • Coy
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 19, 2004
      very beautiful country therbouts. As for using the bivy inside the
      hammcok. my thinking is that it would probably be real hard to get
      in and out of. And one advantage of a bivy like Ricks Travel Pod
      over just a bivy is the traped air under you. I have a bivy sack
      and I cant imagine trying to get in it while in a hammock. hard
      enough on flat ground. maybe your bivy has side zippers or
      something mine dont.

      Coy Boy

      --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, "ghman777" <ghman777@y...>