ghman777

  • simva4040
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 19, 2004
      If you are near Asheville then you are near me. I float between Roan
      Mtn and Bristol with my aged blued haired mother in JohnsonCity. We
      frequent Asheville to get to Earth Fare and the numerous resturants
      downtown. Used to hite Bent Creek Park a lot with the bikes...anyway
      you live in an awesome area!
      Medicine Man
    • ghman777
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 19, 2004
        --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, "simva4040" <simva4040@y...>
        wrote:
        > If you are near Asheville then you are near me. I float between
        Roan
        > Mtn and Bristol with my aged blued haired mother in JohnsonCity. We
        > frequent Asheville to get to Earth Fare and the numerous resturants
        > downtown. Used to hite Bent Creek Park a lot with the
        bikes...anyway
        > you live in an awesome area!
        > Medicine Man

        Thanks Medicene Man.. a buddy and i plan to do a week in the
        Highlands late March.