Thanks Youngblood and Coy

  • B D
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 19, 2004
      I brought out my 10X12 ultralight tarp and configured as Dave's and right afterwords, a pretty hefty gust came up.  With the temps hovering around 30, I tested the system using the Garrington taco setup. I must say it was toasty. I used Dave's technique of using shock cord absorbers to keep the tarp taunt. Thanks...Dave....bd

      Do you Yahoo!?