Re: [Hammock Camping] Nice to see this!

  • thsgy
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 15, 2004
      Of course I have! She says that she does not see the fun in sleeping
      on the ground and swatting at bugs. She has committed to doing more
      camping with me, but we are waiting until it is a bit warmer to take
      out son (now 5 mos old) out with us. It will be the first time she
      has been caping with me in the three years we have been married!

      --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, "Shane Steinkamp" <shane@t...>