[Hammock Camping] Re: boat hammock

  • alidisaster
    Message 1 of 19 , Jan 12, 2004
      Ordinary hammocks aren't a problem - I have 3, 2 homemade. However,
      they won't hang in the space avail.

      The Treeboat is designed to fit into awkward places, and be more
      stable. This is what I need.

      Yup, I'm from the UK

      People don't use hammocks for camping here, as most of the good
      walking areas are pretty treeless.