Re: [Hammock Camping] Record low

  • polecatpop
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 9, 2004
      Dang, I was hoping to promote some discussion and a whole chain on
      claims and you jump in with a -29°.

      I was also hgoping to sneek out in my backyard one clear night with
      overkill foam pads and really impress you Texas, Louisiana, Georgia
      folks with a -20°. But I'd have to work to find a -29° spot.

      Now how am I gonna make it into Guinniss?

      Ralph

      PS did you know if you have num lock on, hold down the alt key and
      then 2 4 8 you get a degree symbol ° .