RE: [Hammock Camping] Down PeaPods and Hammock Blankets are here!

    Message 1 of 8 , Jan 8, 2004
      Karen, let's do another Hammock Hangers trip in Feb--how about Harper's
      Creek again? It'll give us another chance to get winter hammockers
      together. We'll make specific plans this weekend....Ed

    • Risk
      Message 2 of 8 , Jan 9, 2004
        > The new Speer down-filled PeaPods and hammock blankets are now on
        > sale! Check them out at:
        > http://speerhammocks.com/Products/PRODUCTLINK2.htm

        I saw Ed and Karen's down peapods on Springer last week. They are
        beautiful - the peapods that is. Workmanship is very nice, and they
        have a proven track record.

        Rick
      • Chet Clocksin
        Message 3 of 8 , Jan 9, 2004
          I'm jealous! I sure could use one for Christmas!

          Chet
          <<Ed, the new down goodies sound great!>>

          They are great! I was the lucky recipient of a new down peapod for Christmas and slept very toasty New Years Eve. Can't wait for my next winter adventure.

          Karen

          Yahoo! Groups Links

        • Chet Clocksin
          Message 4 of 8 , Jan 9, 2004
            Message
            It won't be long Ed. I just need to figure out what all I'm going to need. I want to be able to keep warm in some pretty cold temps, but by far most of my use will be in much milder temps. Oh ya, and then there is always the fine art of balancing my wants and needs against my checkbook!!

            Chet