RE: [Hammock Camping] Down PeaPods and Hammock Blankets are here!

    Message 1 of 8 , Jan 8, 2004
      Message
      Why wait Chet!  We can fix you up right now!   I've been using them this winter and they're simply the best way to stay warm in a hammock...Ed

      Message 2 of 8 , Jan 8, 2004
        Karen, let's do another Hammock Hangers trip in Feb--how about Harper's
        Creek again? It'll give us another chance to get winter hammockers
        together. We'll make specific plans this weekend....Ed

      • Risk
        Message 3 of 8 , Jan 9, 2004
          > The new Speer down-filled PeaPods and hammock blankets are now on
          > sale! Check them out at:
          > http://speerhammocks.com/Products/PRODUCTLINK2.htm

          I saw Ed and Karen's down peapods on Springer last week. They are
          beautiful - the peapods that is. Workmanship is very nice, and they
          have a proven track record.

          Rick
        • Chet Clocksin
          Message 4 of 8 , Jan 9, 2004
            I'm jealous! I sure could use one for Christmas!

            Chet
            <<Ed, the new down goodies sound great!>>

            They are great! I was the lucky recipient of a new down peapod for Christmas and slept very toasty New Years Eve. Can't wait for my next winter adventure.

            Karen

            Yahoo! Groups Links

          • Chet Clocksin
            Message 5 of 8 , Jan 9, 2004
              Message
              It won't be long Ed. I just need to figure out what all I'm going to need. I want to be able to keep warm in some pretty cold temps, but by far most of my use will be in much milder temps. Oh ya, and then there is always the fine art of balancing my wants and needs against my checkbook!!

              Chet