Down PeaPods and Hammock Blankets are here!

    Message 1 of 8 , Jan 8, 2004
      The new Speer down-filled PeaPods and hammock blankets are now on
      sale! Check them out at:
      http://speerhammocks.com/Products/PRODUCTLINK2.htm

      Anyone needing more info should contact me off list at:
      ed@...

      Happy Hammocking...Ed
    • Chet Clocksin
      Message 2 of 8 , Jan 8, 2004
        Ed, the new down goodies sound great! I gonna have to have this, you realize. One of these days...

        Chet
        The new Speer down-filled PeaPods and hammock blankets are now on
        sale!  Check them out at:
        http://speerhammocks.com/Products/PRODUCTLINK2.htm

        Anyone needing more info should contact me off list at:
        ed@...

        Happy Hammocking...Ed

        Yahoo! Groups Links

      • karens62@aol.com
        Message 3 of 8 , Jan 8, 2004
          Chet wrote:

          <<Ed, the new down goodies sound great!>>

          They are great! I was the lucky recipient of a new down peapod for Christmas and slept very toasty New Years Eve. Can't wait for my next winter adventure.

          Karen
          Message 4 of 8 , Jan 8, 2004
            Message
            Why wait Chet!  We can fix you up right now!   I've been using them this winter and they're simply the best way to stay warm in a hammock...Ed

            Message 5 of 8 , Jan 8, 2004
              Karen, let's do another Hammock Hangers trip in Feb--how about Harper's
              Creek again? It'll give us another chance to get winter hammockers
              together. We'll make specific plans this weekend....Ed

            • Risk
              Message 6 of 8 , Jan 9, 2004
                > The new Speer down-filled PeaPods and hammock blankets are now on
                > sale! Check them out at:
                > http://speerhammocks.com/Products/PRODUCTLINK2.htm

                I saw Ed and Karen's down peapods on Springer last week. They are
                beautiful - the peapods that is. Workmanship is very nice, and they
                have a proven track record.

                Rick
              • Chet Clocksin
                Message 7 of 8 , Jan 9, 2004
                  I'm jealous! I sure could use one for Christmas!

                  Chet

                  Message 8 of 8 , Jan 9, 2004
                    Message
                    It won't be long Ed. I just need to figure out what all I'm going to need. I want to be able to keep warm in some pretty cold temps, but by far most of my use will be in much milder temps. Oh ya, and then there is always the fine art of balancing my wants and needs against my checkbook!!

                    Chet