RE: [Hammock Camping] Re: Ed's Winter Hammock Hike

    Message 1 of 19 , Jan 7, 2004
      Message
      Glad you like the book Mark.  we'd love to have you on any of our Hammock Hangers trips!  The next one should be announced soon...Ed

      Hammock Camping  (the book)  ISBN 0-9718594-4-2
      The Complete Guide to Greater Comfort, Convenience and Freedom
      also FREE Reports!  FREE Hammock Camping Newsletters!

      Speer Hammocks, Inc
      Camping Hammocks for the Adventure Traveler
      34 Clear Creek Road
      Marion, NC 28752-6407
      828.724.4444

      Hammock Camping News (Monthly e-zine)
      free online newsletter

      Hammock Camping-L (email List)
      a free open discussion group  Learn from the experts