Re: [Hammock Camping] thompson's water seal

  • ciyd01
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 5, 2004
      I've used the adventure paper that National Geographics makes with a
      color ink jet printer. Let the map dry thoroughly, takes a few
      minutes, and then the whole thing is waterproof. You can print on
      both sides of the paper. I love it! It's a bit pricey, but if
      you're going to be in the wet, it's invaluable.

      ciyd